The following photos are of clean-in-place (CIP) mechanical cleaning service performed by MechPro Inc. at a large, well-known paper mill in the Pacific Northwest.
- Removal of piping (2 pass unit), opened it up.
- Pressure washing of both sides of each plate.
- MechPro Inc. custom built pressure washer puts out 8 GPM @ 4,500 psi
- Inspection of all gaskets.
- Reassembly and Final Quality Control Inspection
MechPro Inc.’s Commitment To “Green” Business Best Practices
• On-Line Procedures and Specification Employee Instruction
• Waste Minimization through Effective Rinsing Techniques
• Paper and Plastic Waste Recycling
• Reduction of Chemical Inventory and Just-in-time Chemical Ordering
• Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Detergents
• Hazardous Waste Recycling
MechPro’s Mechanical Cleaning Service utilizes standard industrial processes to remove contaminants from all mechanical parts which needs to be rendered clean. Cleaning contaminated parts involves two key steps; mass transfer and reaction kinetics. Contaminant removal through chemical means involves a chemical reaction that modifies the chemical composition of contaminants. Contaminant deposits are often multi-layered which may require a multi-step application process to remove all contaminants.
Mechanical Cleaning Services
- Chemical: alkaline and base solvents, thermal/non-thermal detergents
- Ultrasonic: non-abrasive cavitation
Call MechPro Inc. today at (800) 249-6709 for a quote and to schedule Mechanical Cleaning Services.
Government Services Administration : Non-ionic detergent and Alkaline detergents