MechPro Inc. Cooling Tower Service includes:
- Removal of hot decks
- Repetitive spraying of solution to break down buildup through the nozzles in the top to penetrate the fill.
- Spraying the outside and the inside of the fill with the same solution.
- Light power washing and physical cleaning to clean the fill.
- Removal of all loose debris from the pan on both the inside and the outside.
- Jetting the balance line.
- Replacement of the hot deck covers.
- During the cleaning process most water is filtered and recirculated to reduce impact on any sensitive areas that most of our large customers are trying to be cautious of.
- Digital photos are provided for all projects to document the before-and-after condition of the system and to document that areas are properly serviced.
This job was a series of 6 connected Cooling Towers, each being 12″ x 12″ and 20″ off the ground.
A proactive, regularly scheduled cleaning of cooling towers is essential for any facility to manage the HVAC system’s hygiene and to maintain peak operating efficiency. MechPro Inc.’s cooling tower service removes bacterial decontamination as well as flushes away dirt, debris and sediment build up on the fill and settle in the basin.
All cooling tower cleaning services are performed by trained and skilled MechPro cooling tower cleaning technicians who follow all OSHA and any site-specific safety guidelines.
MechPro follows best practices and utilizes state-of-the-art equipment when providing cooling tower cleaning services.
According to The United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) Technical Manual, all cooling towers should be thoroughly disinfected at a minimum of twice per year.
Normally this maintenance will be performed before initial start-up at the beginning of the cooling season and after shutdown in the fall.
Towers which exhibit high levels of biological contamination should be cleaned immediately and towers that have been out of service for long periods of time should be cleaned before they are returned to service.
Pricing and Costs associated with Cooling Tower Cleaning
MechPro’s Cooling Tower Cleaning Service pricing is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, the size of the cooling tower cells, the number of cells, location of the towers, and overall cooling tower condition.
Call MechPro Inc. today at (800) 249-6709 for a quote and to schedule your quarterly, bi-annual or annual Cooling Tower Cleaning Services.